Best of Breed Technology, Seamless Integration, Solid Solutions
What We Do
What Makes Us Different
IBM Technology and Other Leading Providers
You can count on us for end-to-end solutions or we can fill in the gaps to your existing environment. Our deepest expertise is with IBM Analytics applications, but we have experience creating solutions integrating products from IBM, Informatica, Microsoft, AWS, Tableau, Looker and Qlik.
Leading businesses are partnering with IBM Data & AI to unleash the value of their data in new ways, enabling them to:
- Predict and shape future outcomes
- Empower people to do higher-value work
- Create intelligent workflows that automate decisions and experiences
Quantified Mechanix has technical capabilities experience with IBM
Data & AI including:
- Database: Design, performance, security.
- Data Integration: ETL, master data management, data governance.
- Analytics: Visualizations, production reporting, self-service, ad hoc.
- Environment: Expertise deploying on premise and in the cloud.
- Security: Designed/delivered robust and secured applications in the
most demanding environments (HIPPA, DOD, Financial Services)
Why IBM Data & AI
IBM Cloud Pak for Data
IBM Cloud Pak for Data brings data collection, organization, and analysis features together within an integrated platform designed to unify and modernize your company’s data and AI capabilities.
Use your company’s resources efficiently by deploying services on any cloud or on premises, fully managed as a service or with an optimized system.
With flexibility at its core, and a catalog of services available, IBM Cloud Pak for Data enables you to customize the platform to your needs, at your own pace.
- Read what Forester has to say about the benefits of IBM Cloud Pak for Data.
- Watch IBM Cloud Pak for Data explained in just two minutes.
- Learn how IBM Cloud Pak for Data as a Service (DaaS) delivers critical data and AI services without the associated IT resources and expenses.
- Gain deeper understanding with this whitepaper from IBM about data services fully managed on the IBM Cloud.
- Uncover the valuable benefits of enabling data science throughout your enterprise with IBM Cloud Pak for Data.
IBM Cognos Analytics
IBM Cognos Analytics can help inform your key business decisions through an interactive, intuitive platform designed to help you explore, discover and capture insights into your business today and predict what will happen tomorrow. Rated as a market leader by BARC’s 2020 report, IBM Cognos is a widely deployed leading platform with a feature rich environment for performing an infinite range of data integration tasks.
With its scalable, secure enterprise analytics platform, sophistical analytical tools, visually stunning reporting capabilities and flexible cloud-based or on premise deployment options, Cognos can help you put analytics in the hands of all your users and operationalize your insights, quickly, and confidently.
- Read why IBM Cognos Analytics earned market leader status in the latest 2020 analysis by the Business Application Research Center (BARC).
- Watch The IBM Ladder to AI, a prescriptive approach to successfully build and scale AI through an enterprise – explained in 2 ½ minutes.
- Discover how Cognos Analytics helps businesses of any size inform better decisions by deriving accurate insights from data quickly and easily with this whitepaper from IBM
- Read what Forrester concludes about Cognos; three-year financial impact based on customer interviews and data aggregation.
DataStage is a widely deployed powerful platform that enables organizations to create and deliver analytics by providing quality data and breaking down data silos to facilitate effective analysis. DataStage is used in organizations to quickly extract data from many systems, transform it, apply business rules and meaning and make it available for reporting, analysis and analytics.
Along with near time or real time access, superior data quality and integration tools, and its graphical interface for constructing data solutions, DataStage integrates with a variety of analytics platform products and related tools creating a feature rich, mature platform that provides significant ROI to businesses and efficiency for their development teams.
- Discover why IBM leads the way in Gartner’s Top Data Integration Tools of 2020 in this analysis by Gartner.
- Read IBM’s white paper to learn how organizations using an ETL platform have experienced impressive benefits.
- Learn why it’s time to optimize your data warehousing and discover the activities and capabilities related to effective offloading in this IBM whitepaper.
Netezza® Performance Server
Today, organizations are better equipped to predict and shape future outcomes thanks to advanced analytics and AI, but deploying and scaling AI across an enterprise can be difficult especially in a dynamic enterprise environment with large quantities of data that continue to morph and grow.
Netezza® Performance Server for IBM Cloud Pak® for Data is an advanced data warehouse and analytics platform that is easy to deploy and manage on premises or on cloud, and integrates database, server, storage and analytics into a single system that supports very fast, high performing ETL and analytics across massive data volumes. What does this mean to you?
Netezza® Performance Server for IBM Cloud Pak® for Data equips you to do more with your data, which means a better ROI for your business.
- Learn why the Netezza Performance Server is outperforming competitors and fast-tracking the delivery of client value in their advanced analytics and AI journey with this white paper from Enterprise Strategy Group.
- Hear why customers prefer Netezza Performance Server for IBM Cloud Pak® for Data over the competition and why it’s the obvious choice for upgrades to the cloud in this IBM White paper.
Business analytics solutions
- Professional Services
- Consulting Services
- Advisory Services
- Implementation and Development
- Proof of Concept
- Pilot projects in a Solution Center
- Traditional on-premise and software-as-a-service (SaaS) licensing
"Quantified Mechanix had insight beyond just doing the job. They were careful to make sure I understood things I hadn’t thought of before we got into the project. Target received great value for the money."
Joanne Franer, Target Corporation
"Quantified Mechanix is technically very knowledgeable but more importantly they care about clients and want them to be successful. They have a unique ability to see the big picture and at the same time drill down into the details."
Rhett Lamoreaux, Graco
"Quantified Mechanix delivered MDS Assessment data into the hands of people who could use it. This created a new capability for our Assessment Coordinators, helping us manage compliance risks, identify missed reimbursement opportunities and drive faster, better decisions through new information-driven analytical tools."
Nate Ovenden, Director of Compliance
"Quantified Mechanix developed capabilities to link and analyze vast amounts of information, providing financial and operational insights—not just data—to our front-line operators. Instead of being buried in data, our operators now are able to make critical decisions more quickly and accurately. This saved my team hundreds of hours every month, and freed my team up to focus on things that could change business outcomes."
John Tranberg, Director of Finance